* Fisheries compliant
* Protect your pumps & increase efficiency
* All stainless steel construction
* Simple bolt together design
* Custom configurations available for
* 4 standard sizes 75gpm to 444gpm
* Flanged & threaded connections available
Our Passive Screen for Fish (P.S.F.) units satisfy all government fisheries specifications (.2fps approach velocity)! Each filter is constructed in stainless steel and is a simple, three piece design. The stainless steel screen is available in many sizes; please call us to help you choose the right size for your application (not all sizes are fisheries compliant).
Available with or without stand-off rings, the P.S.F. will work in most waterways. If your water source is very shallow, revisions can be made to allow the same flow rate while fitting within the parameters you specify. Connections can be flanged, threaded, or victaulic.
CTC's passive suction screen can be installed in any position without impacting performance. Custom sizes and configurations are possible and welcome!